- Bilingual French/English, written and spoken
- University degree preferred
- 1-3 years progressive sales experience focusing on new business acquisition, preferably in the student travel industry
- Strong communication and presentation skills including the ability to work with all levels of employees and customers in a diplomatic and professional manner
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to learn new software products a must
- Ability to multi-task projects and responsibilities and strong prioritization skills
- Ability to build strong relationships externally and internally
- Strong presentation skills on the phone and in front of prospects
- Perseverance and persistence
- Negotiation, persuasion and influencing skills
- Listening and communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to handle stress
- Sound judgment
This is the sales role you have been looking for—come make your mark on a growing and dynamic company! Qualified candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in the subject of your email.
Explorica Canada considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, gender, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or veteran status.